An Australian man is uninjured after a flash fire broke out in his chest during open heart surgery. Officials say the incident, which was shown at an Austrian medical conference, happened while the 60-year-old’s torn heart wall was being repaired. Doctors reportedly gave the man anesthesia, which caused him to receive 100-percent oxygen before they used a heat-based surgical tool. It sparked and ignited a dry surgical pack in his chest, creating the flash fire. Fortunately, the fire was put out before it harmed the man. The case pushed medical experts to discover at least six other chest fires happening in operation rooms with the same conditions.